South West London, London
£32 - £35 per hour
2607 - Dee_1589461249
9 months ago
Qualified Social Worker, Safeguarding & Support (C&F), SW London, £35ph
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker with statutory background in Children & Families, contact the Remedy Social Care team today.
You will join a team who work closely with children and their families delivering interventions to safeguard children.
Main duties include:
- Undertake or contribute towards child protection investigations and to provide assessments and recommendations.
- Undertake assessments of the needs of children and their families, taking their views into account.
- Prepare court statements and give evidence in court, when required.
- Provide clear verbal and written reports to a high standard
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Substantial post qualifying experience including work within a statutory social work setting with children and families.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.