£30 - £32 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - Gloucestershire County Council - Hospital Discharge and Assessment Team
- We have a new opportunity to join a team of experienced Adult's Social Workers based in Shire Hall Gloucester, but part of the wider Hospital Discharge and Assessment Team.
- This role will be based at Shire Hall in Gloucester, but will involve working across Gloucestershire in our Assessment Bed Units using the discharge to assess (D2A) model.
- There will be an element of home working but countywide travel will be required and candidates must have the ability and willingness to travel across Gloucestershire.
- The role will involve working autonomously, but you will receive with regular supervision.
- Gloucestershire County Council Adult Social Care is on an exciting innovation journey, working towards a three conversation model; which re-emphasises a focus on people, their strengths and the networks and community around them.
- We are looking for an agency Social Worker, who role models these behaviours and who is competent and knowledgeable in all areas of Adult Social Care practice.
- You must have experience of working in a hospital setting and a sound and evidenced understanding of legislation.
- You will need to evidence continued professional development, to ensure your practice quality is constantly evolving.
- ASAP Start
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.