Up to £35 per hour + Extra 3Hours paid a week. £150 Accommodation
13 days ago
Advanced Social Worker Required - Duty and Assessment Team - South Gloucestershire - £35PH 37Hours per week - 40Hours Paid - £150Per Week Accommodation Allowance if you live 40Miles away from office
Advanced level Social Worker per MOC Access & Response Team (Intake and Assessment) Children's referral and Intake / Assessment team (NOT MASH)
Advertise as £280 per day (40 hour per week) with £150 per week travel and accommodation allowance applicable to our Intake / Front Door team (ART).
To be eligible for the accommodation allowance, workers must be able to evidence their current rental, or main UK residence (whichever is closest) as being 40 miles or greater, as the crow flies, from their primary work location at South Glos. Their UK Driving Licence for example, should demonstrate this.
Current roles available following the investment and creation of multiple new social worker posts, permanent recruitment underway but likely to take 6 - 12 months to complete.
Less hours can be accepted at the same £35 per hour rate.
- Supportive managers and senior leadership team - fully substantive across the service.
- Regular supervision and support.
- Flexible working - including location, 9 day fortnights, compressed hours.
- Access to funded and supported CPD, training such as Signs of Safety, Mosaic, Inter-agency Child Protection, Child Sexual Exploitation and Domestic Violence & Abuse core training.
- Potential for reasonable excess hours to be paid - where agreed in advance.
- Competitive day Rates of £280 per day.
- Contracts available for 6 - 12 months.
- Potential to directly move between teams at the end of your assignment.
Must have good written skills and proven assessment abilities, a full driving license with access to vehicle - this is not negotiable.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.