Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
17 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, ADULTS
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a background working with Adults experiene we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- To manage and prioritise an allocated and often complex workload
- To ensure that the assessed social care needs of individuals are met within the requirements of legislation and avaliable resources, focusing ont he strengths of the individual and the promotion of independance.
- To coordinate a comprehensive holistic assessment of need and risk. Establish and review an initial support plan that is agreed with the service user, carers and service providers.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience with Children in Need
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Ava Frankel on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.