20 days ago
Qualified Social Worker,
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a background working with Children in Need, we want to hear from you.
You will be building effective relationship with the Child in question, to ensure a fully integrated and holistic approach.
Main duties include:
- To take responsibility for new allocations, contacting or visiting people who require assessments or reviews either for their current services or because of safeguarding issues.
- To make professional judgements regarding the appropriate assessment or review response to the presenting needs of a person as well as their family and carers. To take responsibility for the completion of proportionate assessments in the individuals own home or care setting and carrying out risk assessments (where applicable) in order to minimise risk and support people to remain in their chosen accommodation.
- To assist individuals, their families and carers or other organisations in preparing support plans within their personal budget or agreed level of funding, and develop plans for people who lack mental capacity, following a best interest decision.
- To carry out all assessments and reviews in line with the Promoting Independence commitment to ensure that services continue to meet assessed needs and provide value for money. The assessment or review will also respond to changing needs, risks and the wider community to ensure that the support plan remains appropriate and individuals are kept safe.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience with Children in Need
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Ava Frankel on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.