South East London, London
£26 - £28 per hour
3 months ago
This role will require;
-Ability to carry out detailed needs assessments according to the Care Act (Welfare Principle).
- Ability to write detailed needs assessments highlighting the adults' strengths and needs in relation to their daily activities.
- Ability to arrange appropriate care packages and to the ability to calculate the cost of individual care packages.
- Ability to identify, record and respond to risk.
- Ability to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to give information to adults and their carers and ability to direct them to the sources where information is available.
- Ability to signpost adults and their carers to alternative services when appropriate.
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy and fast-paced Duty Team.
- Ability to liaise and work effectively with other Health and Social Care Professionals such as GPs, District Nurses, Occupational therapists, Housing, Mental Health, the Police.
- Ability to use supervision and seek guidance regarding casework.
- Ability to support other members of the team.
- Ability and experience to carry out Safeguarding preliminary enquiries to establish whether safeguarding threshold is met.
- Ability and experience to carry out Safeguarding investigations and to proceed through each stage of the safeguarding process.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV .