£20 - £21 per hour
5 months ago
- Carry out destitution assessments to people subject to immigration control in order to ascertain whether criteria for support met.
- Carry out Financial assessments where necessary to determine whether a family can contribute towards their accommodation costs.
- Responsible for processing any rental contributions paid by cheque from eligible service users.
- Complete regular reviews to ensure that eligibility criteria for support continues to be met.
- Complete Human Rights Assessment when needed to assess services should continue to avoid a breach of service users' human rights.
- Provision of Proof of Support Letters to enable service users to access local services.
- Regular liaison with Home Office through NRPF Connect and embedded officer.
- Close liaison with various Home Office Teams and direct contact with caseworkers in connection with complex cases including repatriation etc.
- Procure and arrange suitable placements for eligible service users.
- Ensure each service user is issued with house rules following placement.
- Regular liaison with housing providers regarding any identified health and safety issues and/or repairs etc;
- Complete all financial commitments in relation to placements.
- Ensure addresses and all financial support provided are accurately recorded on NRPF Connect.
- Ensure eligible service users are in receipt of correct subsistence amounts and monitor the use of PFS cards for any inappropriate usage.
- Signposting service users to pro bono/charities for immigration advice and/or assistance;
- Refer services users eligible to work to Employment Services.
- Working closely with social workers from both adult and children directorates to ensure that service users receive a holistic input.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.