about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our company based in Loughton Essex.
This is a full time role starting ASAP.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible in finding candidates on behalf of client companies to fill temporary and permanent job positions. The role is the vital link between candidates and clients. It involves attracting business from client companies by using sales, business development and marketing techniques.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media.
- Using Social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Headhunting-identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client s vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applications
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
- Offering advise to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes
- Performance Goals
- Pro-actively seek an active pipeline of potential candidates to fulfil client needs
- Ensure you work towards achieving challenging sales targets
- Follow processes, highlighting any areas of improvement to the manager
- Ensure all tasks are carried out without error
- To strive for the best booking processes amongst out competitors
- Be able to confidently provide support and additional resource to cover team members leave
You will join a small office based in Loughton, the working hours at 8.00am till 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now or contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.