£11 - £14 per hour
18 days ago
Long term perm
Pupil Adminstartor - SIMS - SEN School - Wandsworth
- £11 - £13 per hour
- Wandsworth, South West London
- Must have SIMS experience
- Must be willing to do reprographics
- Must have at least 2 years' experience working in schools
An experienced SIMS Administrator with reprographics is required for a large SEN School located in Wandsworth. The successful candidate will be keen to take on challenges and develop their core skills. The ideal candidate will have experience in administrative support, attendance, expense management, data integrity, invoice processing and knowledge of the Annual Review Process. You will be required to undertake reprographics duties too as and when required (full training will be provided)
Our school is easily accessible via a number of public transport links.
This is an immediate start and will be a long-term role with a view to go permanent. You MUST have SIMS experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A sound knowledge of computer databases, SIMs
- An excellent use of ICT skills including emails, websites, excel spreadsheets.
- Ability to communicate effectively with students with different cultural, physical and social needs.
- Awareness of the Annual Review system and processes.
- Aware of the schools Safeguarding Policies and Procedures, subsequently its implications.
- Can work effectively with a wide range of colleagues.
- Ability to work off own initiative and constructively as part of a team.
- Must be professional and flexible.
- Ability to use initiative, recognising when to seek support and advice.
By registering with Remedy Education, you will benefit from:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary.
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent.
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward.
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a SIMS Administrato in Wandsworth or for more information about the role, contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education on, 0208 418 1390.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools across South East London.