£27 - £29.93 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client, Shropshire Council is looking for a Senior Social Worker to join their localities team.
They are looking for experienced social workers who have experience in Child Protection, Child in Need, Looked after Children and Court Work to join our busy but settled teams.
1. To visit and work with families as required, assessing and re-assessing children's needs and to carry out duties under the Children Act with particular references to Sections 17 and 47
2. To act as a Case Manager where children are identified as being in need and co-ordinate Core Groups, as appropriate
3. To act as Key Worker in cases where a Child Protection Plan is in operation
4. To provide and contribute to Single Assessments as required
5. To contribute to and to develop ways of identifying and assessing children determined to be in need within the criteria set out in the Children's Services Plan
6. To provide children and families with particular information and advice to assist in resolving problems.
7. To liaise with other agencies on behalf of service users, to co-ordinate the various resources and arrange specific types of assistance
8. To carry out statutory duties as authorised by the Group Manager, Safeguarding Service and The People's Director
9. To present evidence and reports to Courts as required
10. To attend and prepare for Case Conferences as determined by Directorate policies
You will need to be:
Social work england registered
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly