£70 - £90 per day
10 days ago
Remedy Education are looking for SEND TA to provide short-term and long term supply cover in various special schools across South East London area. Bookings can range from one week to the full academic year.
Many schools also book TA for emergency cover, so if you are looking for just a few days' work each week this option is available. We will discuss with you about the type of work you are looking for, so whether you are looking for day-to-day cover, short term bookings or long term placements, Remedy can help with your job search.
SEND Teaching Assistant Contract/Position Details
* Location - South East London
* Position - SEND Supply Teaching Assistant
* Type of work - Class teaching assistant
* Start date - ASAP
* Likely Duration - Ongoing supply cover
* Position end date - Ongoing Supply work
* Contract type - Temporary
* Full-time potential
* Minimum rate of pay - £70 - £95 per day
* Hours - 8:30am-4pm (term time only)
Supply TA Experience, Training and Qualifications
* It is essential that you have SEND Teaching assistant experience, team teach training would be desirable.
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Remedy if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
* Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Remedy, you must
* Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional child related references.
If you are an SEND Teaching Assistant and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call Carly on, 0208 418 1390.
Remedy is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Remedy in order to fill this vacancy.
If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme.