Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£35 - £40 per hour
8 days ago
Our client Sheffield City Council are looking for someone to join their Children with disability team, We are looking for a widely experienced senior fieldwork manager to help deliver our vision. We need self-motivated, innovative and creative social work professionals, who are able to lead and provide operational delivery for children and young people with disabilities. You will have experience of working with children and young people who have disabilities and you will have experience of undertaking and/or managing capacity assessments, best interest decision, deprivation of liberty safeguards and will have a thorough knowledge of education, health and care planning. The desired candidate will have wide experience of complex safeguarding investigations and practices, such as child protection planning and care proceedings. you must be social work qualified with SWE registration and have significant post qualification experience. The service is based in Sheffield city centre and during the pandemic we are working part office part working from home using IT.
- To provide effective strong leadership, management and direction of practice and delivery of a defined team within the "Social work and Safeguarding" service by directing, supporting and advising a team of staff, as directed by the Service Manager and Principal Child and Family Social Worker.
- To ensure that effective delivery takes place within a Best Value context whereby high quality, cost effective services and resources meet individual needs and optimise outcomes
- To oversee the maintenance of standards and drive continuous improvement of high professional standards and practice within your team.
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.