Kensington and Chelsea, London
depending on experience
22 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Senior Social Worker
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
1.To take leadership and management of the day to day functioning of Family Time Service from referral to delivery as directed by the Family Time Service Manager.
2. To plan, arrange, and manage Family Time activities on a day-to-day basis, ensuring effective joint working with social workers and other partners to deliver an effective Family Time service. This will include supervised, supported, virtual or participation contacts.
3. To take leadership and management of day to day functioning of Family Time Service from referral to delivery as directed by the Family Time Service Manager.
4. To oversee and or supervise complex or difficult Family Time contacts and other contacts as needed.
5. To make arrangements for families to have pre-visits to designated family centres.
6. To undertake risk assessments for potential venues for contacts including pre-visits to family homes to ensure safe environments to work in and visit.
7. Maintain and develop relationships with social workers and service users whilst ensuring contact demands are met and workers are allocated.
8. To quality assure contact reports submitted by Family Time Supervisors, addressing any issues identified by these reports to the relevant channels and upload to relevant case management files and/or other electronic systems, as required.
9. Contribute to providing monthly contact data and other contact data/information as requested by the Family Time Service Manager.
10. Report all matters of concern immediately to the Team Manager. To contact and liaise with the Family Time Service Manager should a situation arise requiring their immediate guidance or knowledge and to seek and receive advice and support as required from appropriate personnel.
11. Keep up to date with developments in services, legislation, and practice relevant to the relevant client group.
12. To ensure the health and safety (H&S) of all users by undertaking H&S checks, regular maintenance.
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly