£42000 - £46500 per annum
2 months ago
Permanent Senior Social Worker, School, Stratford, from £42,000-£46,500 per annum
If you are an experienced Senior Social Worker with a background in a school environment, we want to hear from you.
- Social Work England registered, with an appropriate degree level qualification in Social Work
- Experience working in a relevant multidisciplinary team across the disciplines of education, health and social care
- Ability to work in an assertive outreach way to engage young people and their families for delivery of clinical services
- Experience of providing a range of therapeutic interventions tailored for this highly specialised client group
- Experience of supporting neurodiverse children with ASC and/or SEMH and an understanding of potential implications for communication, learning and behaviour patterns
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.