£32.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Social Worker to work within a Childrens Safeguarding and Support Team for Hounslow Council.
- To undertake assessments of the needs of children and their families taking into account their views, and to ensure that clear Child in Need and Child Protection plans are in place which have been discussed, and where possible, agreed by all parties.
- To undertake child protection investigations and to provide assessments and recommendations that facilitate decision-making by appropriate line managers.
- To work collaboratively with professionals from both within the Children's Services Division and other multidisciplinary services to ensure that plans are carried out effectively in the best interest of children and families.
- To prepare court statements and give evidence in court, when required. This will include progressing care proceedings in a timely manner, working with looked after children and progressing LAC care plans.
- To provide clear verbal and written reports to child protection case conferences, child protection case conference reviews, core group meetings, network meetings and other professionals meetings as required.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly