Barking and Dagenham, London
£32.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Social Worker to work within a MASH (Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub) for Barking and Dagenham Council.
- To have a caseload of complex family proceedings and or children deemed to be at high risk of significant harm. The Senior worker will be expected to demonstrate the ability to record to a high standard capturing the voice of the child, show evidence of analysis and reflection throughout.
- To act as lead practice educator for the social work unit by providing support and advice and offer shadowing opportunities to Student Social Workers, Newly Qualified Social Workers subject to Assessed and Supported Year in Employment and family support practitioners.
- To share specialist social work knowledge and research across the social work unit.
- To ensure the provision of a comprehensive induction for all new staff
- To ensure that services are efficiently and effectively provided, liaising as necessary with other Council Divisions, Health, Education, Police, voluntary and independent sector providers.
- Working within the London Child Protection procedures to undertake key work responsibilities for children subject to a child protection plan.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly