£240.00 - £252.00 per day + Depending on experience
7 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Social Worker to work with a MASH service for Harrow Council.
- To be the allocated Social Worker to complete assessments for children in need, including those in need of protection, children looked after, those subject to public care proceedings and, where directed by the Court, children subject to private law proceedings
- To be responsible for the assessment, planning, monitoring and review functions for all allocated children and families.
- To undertake all work in a manner that is responsive to legislative requirements as well as corporate and national priorities
- To contribute to the formulation of the Service Plan and to be clear about Team priorities as they relate to the social work role and function.
- To prepare for regular supervision and reflective practice consultations concerning casework practice and ensure that work is progressed and completed as agreed.
- To contribute to regular individual performance and development consultations and undertake any necessary training and professional learning and development.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly