East London, London
£30.00 - £32.00 per hour + Negotiable, depending on experience
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Social Worker to work within Children's MASH services for a Local Authority based in East London.
1. Maintain constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
and specifically with social care professionals from different teams and local authorities.
2. Through liaison, dialogue and searching appropriate databases collect and collate relevant
information to add to the multi agency risk assessment.
3. Record, interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk
or needs assessment of the child/young person. This may involve disclosing proportionate
and relevant information related to the parents/cares or siblings.
4. Explain clearly, and with sound rationale, highly complex safeguarding information to a wide
range of professionals.
5. Participate in the MASH multi agency risk assessment to inform case management, advising
where necessary and challenging decisions where appropriate.
6. Identify service gaps and issues relating to service pathways and/or cross boundary
7. Escalate evidence of ineffective safeguarding arrangements within or outside the MASH.
8. Immediately report to complete locally where issues require escalation or the case is likely to
become subject to press or public interest.
9. Demonstrate through personal and professional example a commitment to equality of
opportunity for all groups of staff and service users and challenge discrimination, racism,
sexism and other forms of unjust behaviour.
Please contact Holly at Remedy on 0208 418 7676 for further information