Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a Senior Social Worker for a Fostering Team for Stoke on Trent Council.
- To ensure that the welfare of the child or young person is paramount at all times.
- To carry out assessments and care manage child care plans within government and departmental prescribed timescales and standards, as required by the Practice / or Principal Manager.
- To ensure that children, young people and their families are fully involved in the process of assessment and care management.
- To ensure that service user records are maintained in accordance with Departmental procedures, and that information required for management purposes is recorded and inputted appropriately.
- To ensure that the department's and authority's resources are deployed efficiently and effectively at all times.
- To be responsible for the allocation of appropriate tasks to Social Work Assistants, and to provide the necessary support and guidance for the completion of those tasks.