Rotherham, South Yorkshire
£28.85 - £35.95 per hour
about 1 month ago
Senior Social Worker, Fostering, Rotherham, up to £36ph
If you are an experienced Fostering Social Worker based in Rotherham, we want to hear from you.
You will join an established Fostering Recruitment team which is part of the wider Fostering Service.
Main duties include:
- Responding to new enquiries and conducting initial assessments.
- Delivery of Skills to Foster Training program.
- Use your skills as an experienced fostering practitioner to undertake complex fostering assessments, within agreed timescales (usually 4 months from allocation to panel).
- Maintaining ongoing recording during the course of the assessment.
- Presentation of completed assessment to Fostering Panel.
- Undertaking a handover visit with the Fostering Social Worker allocated to take over the ongoing support of the applicants if approved and to contribute to the matching process.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Successful completion of the Assessed & Supported Year in Employment (if qualified since September 2012) certified by the college of Social Work
- Experience of completing Fostering assessments (Form F, Skills Assessments Connected Person's Assessments) or similar assessments
- Experience of undertaking or initiating Safeguarding investigations
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
THIS POSITION WILL CLOSE ON FRIDAY 14 AUGUST AT 17.00.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.