North West London, London
Up to £35 per hour
4 months ago
Senior Social Worker, Family Support Team, NW London, up to £35ph
Remedy Social Care team is working with local authorities across London to recruit experienced Children & Families Qualified Social Workers.
If you have strong Child Protection and safeguarding experience, this could be the perfect job for you.
Main duties include:
- Work in a fast paced Child Protection team dealing with long term cases.
- Utilise your strong safeguarding experience.
- Manage a caseload of cases, including complex cases.
- Attending court and writing court reports as required.
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Senior level experience within a long term Child Protection Team
- Car driver with own transport
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.