East London, London
£30 - £35 per hour
6686 - Dee_1591714169
about 1 month ago
Senior Social Worker, Family Support Team, East London
If you are an experienced Senior Social Worker with a recent experience in safeguarding and family support, we want to hear from you.
You will join a care management team who are passionate about safeguarding children and young people.
Details of the role:
- Child Protection work, Court work, LAC work
- Report writing
- Participating in duty systems
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Excellent recording skills
- Preferably experience with using Liquid Logic case management system.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.