Up to £41 per hour
about 1 month ago
Senior Social Worker, Children Safeguarding Team, Gloucestershire, up to £41ph
If you are an experienced Senior Social Worker with a background in Children Safeguarding Teams, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Manage a caseload with a high level of complexity and risk including those children subject to care proceedings and child protection plans
- Act in a consultative role to less experienced social workers to ensure reflective practice in all single or multi-agency assessments, including the development of outcome focused plans. This will include supporting less experienced staff with court proceedings, chairing core group and multi agency meetings, and facilitating family group meetings
- Responsible for modelling a high standard of practice in relation to own casework, including good quality case recording and report writing
- Provide mentoring and specialist consultation or advice to colleagues and other professionals
- To undertake direct work with children, young people and families in order to manage risk and achieve the sustained and positive outcomes identified in assessments and plans
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience in a Children Safeguarding
- Car driver/owner desirable
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.