Oldham, Greater Manchester
Up to £33 per hour
392CC - Dee_1601635521
20 days ago
Senior Social Worker, Children & Families, Oldham
If you are an experienced Senior Social Worker with a background in a long term children & families teams, we want to hear from you.
You will need to have substantial direct experience in Child Protection and Court Proceedings.
Pay rate: £33ph
Main duties include:
- Responsible for a complex and challenging caseload
- Understand the journey and lived experiences of children and young people and to work with them to make things better in their lives.
- Work alongside partner agencies to undertake various assessments, to devise and implement plans, and to evaluate and assess progress, to ensure the best possible outcomes for children, young people and their families, alongside partner agencies.
- Continue to develop professionally and be accountable for the delivery of excellent social work practice.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
- Substantial experience in Child Protection and Court Proceedings
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.