£27.93 - £29.93 per hour + DOE
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a Senior Social Worker for a Child Protection and Safeguarding Team for Worcestershire Council.
* Manage a wider, increasingly complex social work caseload including safeguarding, with more autonomy.
* Demonstrate expertise in one or more areas of social work practice.
* Use range of frameworks for assessment and intervention.
* Be responsible for proactive measures in response to emergency safety and liberty issues.
* Undertake court work including writing the initial statement.
* Child Protection and CIN work, section 47 investigations.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*