North West London, London
£30 - £35 per hour
48495 - Dee_1589277417
18 days ago
Senior Social Worker, Adolescent Team, North West London, up to £35ph
If you are an experienced Senior Social Worker with a background working directly with adolescents, this could be your dream job!
You will join a team with forward-thinking intervention techniques to support and empower young people to stay safe, reduce conflict and remain in their home.
- Work with children from 12 years old who are at risk of criminal or sexual exploitation, going missing from home, serious youth violence or family breakdown.
- Their innovative approach gives young people more choice in their care and allows them to select their own social worker.
- This offers increased support and education to parents and gives you greater control over how to spend your budgets to resolve issues and support the young person's needs
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Substantial experience working with adolescents
- Child Protection experience
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.