Up to £32.72 per hour
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker, Children and Families, up to £34
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a background working with Children in Need, we want to hear from you.
You will be building effective relationship with the Child in question, to ensure a ful\ly integrated and holistic approach.
Main duties include:
* To implement positive change in complex cases in children, families and carers lives by using systemic social work methods, models and tools, with the aims of helping them to be as independent as possible. To also manage and minimise risks of abuse and neglect as well as meeting care needs while exercising a high quality of professional judgement.
* To lead and oversee professional judgements in the context of the relevant legal and policy frameworks.
* To undertake and advise on high need comprehensive/complex and proportionate assessments of children using the assessment framework, to plan how those needs will be met, to support them with putting those plans in to action, and review those plans and reassess needs.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience with Children in Need
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Ava Frankel on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.