Up to £38.01 per hour
8 days ago
Senior Social Worker, Children and Families, up to £38
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a background working with Children in Need, we want to hear from you.
You will be building effective relationship with the Child in question, to ensure a ful\ly integrated and holistic approach.
Main duties include:
- Our children deserve the best. We are interested in recruiting qualified social workers to join our well-established court team. You will be a social worker who has experience in court work and the ability to return quality work including statements and assessment within court directed time scales. You must possess the skill to give evidence to the court as the expert witness.
- In Hillingdon, our specialist Court Team work alongside children and their families towards permanence. Our Court social workers receive additional training (i.e PAMS, Reunification and Court skills), to ensure that every effort is made to provide the family with the right intervention to achieve change in children's timescales, or to help parents cope where their children have to grow up with extended family, connected people, foster carers or adopters.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience with Children in Need
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Ava Frankel on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.