14 days ago
Qualified Social Worker,
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a background working with Children in Need, we want to hear from you.
You will be building effective relationship with the Child in question, to ensure a fully integrated and holistic approach.
Main duties include:
1. To manage and deliver the service in collaboration with the Project Manager in order to ensure the provision of effective and comprehensive support to families and young people; having regard for the needs and expectations of families, stakeholders and to those accessing the service.
2 To deputise in the absence of the Project Manager
3 To take a lead in the induction and placement supervision of social work students involving close liaison with colleges and the practice assessor.
4 To maintain high standards of professional practice within own workload and to promote and enhance such practice within the FIP team.
5 Work with the Project Manager to allocate and review referrals appropriately.
6 To manage a small caseload of families involving planning, implementation and terminating interventions whilst placing children firmly at the centre of the support.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience with Children in Need
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Ava Frankel on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.