17 days ago
Senior School Administrator
Lambeth South East London
Remedy Education are looking for an experienced school administrator to join our lovely school based in Lambeth South East London.
The school are looking for a senior admin who has a great knowledge of SIMS and CIMS and who can join a friendly welcoming team.
As the Senior School Administrator you will be part of a team who work collaboratively to contribute to the continued success of the school. Reporting into the Office Manager, your primary responsibilities will be to manage the school information system (SIMS) as well as assisting with Reception duties, facilities management and other daily administrative duties.
This job will start immediately and be ongoing until further notice, this may go permanent for the right candidate.
What you'll need to succeed
- Prior experience as a School Administrator is essential
- Confident user of both SIMS and FMS
- Experience establishing and implementing policies and procedures in line with a school's mission statements
- Technical expertise in managing and coordinating the educational and administrative affairs of a school
- Working knowledge of writing reports on various subjects, including attendance, activity, planning or personnel records
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- A high level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Full time - Monday to Friday
- ASAP Start - September 2020
- Long term to permanent position
- Daily rate of pay
Its essential that you have worked in a school before and have SIMS experience to apply for this role.