depending on experience
17 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Senior Qualified Social Worker
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Identify and build relationships with key community colleagues in the borough.
- Lead on the development and maintenance of the Merton Integrated Learning Disability Team first response and duty system and the smooth day to day responses for customers.
- Ensure robust processes for maintaining a duty response in particular to emergency situations requiring an urgent intervention.
- Develop processes and parameters for accepting and acting on referrals from key partners as identified above
- Participate in training and developmental events where appropriate, specifically to promote and develop integrated working between health and social care
- Initiate and lead on training and developmental activities where appropriate, specifically to promote greater understanding amongst health colleagues of the role and function of social work and LBM's statutory requirements in relation to Adult Social Care
- Work collaboratively with partners to promote independence, management of conditions, reduce admissions to hospital and care homes, and maximise use of social capital, assistive technology, asset based approaches to ensure customers are appropriately supported in the most cost effective way possible.
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly