West London, London
£32 - £34.50 per hour
3 months ago
This role will be;
- To assist with the efficient and effective management of a team and lead that team within a philosophy of residents taking control and making choices about their own lives to maintain their independence. Ensuring use of universal and preventative services to enable vulnerable residents to take control and make choices about their own lives.
- To support the team to deliver high quality of service, innovative and creative solutions for using personalised budgets and individual personal services for vulnerable residents.
- To support effective and efficient use of staff resources ensure the delivery of assessment and support planning for vulnerable residents using the Council's policy in relation to assessment & eligibility and financial assessment.
- To act as a Safeguarding Adults Manager and support staff within the team to ensure the effective management of safeguarding.
- To provide guidance and support to professionals within the team and act as an exemplar of good social work practice. Be able to apply a robust professional judgement to practice and quality and performance activity. To contribute to the boroughs response to a major incident during normal operational hours
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV .