Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £32.33 per hour
22 days ago
Senior Practitioner, Safeguarding, Birmingham, £32.33ph
If you are a Senior Practitioner with experience in Safeguarding, get in touch today.
Main duties include:
- Direct line supervision of social work staff
- Hold and manage a complex caseload
- Promote high quality practice
- Set excellent standards of social work practice for the staff you supervise
- Inter-agency work with colleagues and partner agencies
- Deputise for your direct supervisor as appropriate
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Car driver/owner essential
- Substantial experience in a safeguarding team
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.