£32 - £35 per hour + Depending on Experience
22 days ago
Senior Practitioner - Knowsley Borough Council - Review Team - Up to £35per hour!
- A senior practitioner is required in the review team to provide formal and informal staff supervision of social workers and ACMS, quality assuring and authorising assessments and support plans, allocation of work and supporting the team manager in the day to day running of the team.
- SWE Registration
- Post-Qualifying Experience
- ASAP Start
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.