South London, London
£32.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
5 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Practitioner to work within a Referral and Assessment Team for a Local Authority based in South London.
- To manage a caseload of children and families
- Making a comprehensive assessment of need, in partnership with the child, parents, other family members and professionals as appropriate in accordance with the National Assessment Framework
- Planning, implementing and terminating interventions.
- Facilitating the provision and co-ordination of appropriate services.
- Making referrals to the Community Mental Health Team where adults have particularly complex or problematic needs and maintaining liaison with psychiatric services in order to promote timely and effective management of mental health problems.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly