£30 - £35 per hour + Depending on Experience
18 days ago
Social Work Senior Practitioner - Gloucestershire County Council - MASH Team - Up to £35ph!
- We are looking for an experienced social worker who has a strong understanding on thresholds for intervention and can demonstrate an inquisitive approach to understanding the situations for children and families.
- Working in the MASH you will be undertaking screening and triage to inform decisions about the right course of action for a child.
- We are looking for someone with a background in frontline work and experience in a MASH environment.
- This role is based in Gloucester city centre but we are currently working from home and going in to the office for some meetings and supervision sessions although, in accordance with our pathway to recovery, this is always under review.
- You will be required to apply for police vetting level 2 as part of this role.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.