Up to £32.34 per hour + Negotiable
17 days ago
Senior Practitioner- LAC Team - Staffordshire - £32.34ph
If you are a Senior Social Worker/Practitioner with substantial experience within a LAC service, we want to hear from you.
You will be passionate about court work and adoption, with a good standard of completion assessments, court statements and care plans.
Main duties include:
- To safeguard vulnerable children and young people
- To carry a caseload of the most vulnerable children in need and children in care
- To provide high quality, research based casework service to all Children & Family service users and hold cases that consist mainly of the most complex family situations.
- To offer consultation, support, specialist advice and joint working to colleagues within Children Education and Families
- To promote children living with their family where safe to do so
- To maintain accurate and up to date records in line with Data Protection legislation
- To contribute to the development and progression of the relevant performance plans and targets
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Post qualified experience in children's services in the UK
- Good knowledge of legislation and policies in respect of looked after children.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.