Up to £33 per hour + Negotiable
24 days ago
Senior Practitioner - Warrington Borough Council - Fostering Team - Up to £33ph!
- We are looking for an experienced fostering social worker to join our team, you will have knowledge of fostering legislation and guidance care planning regs. You will need to have experience of supervising and assessing foster carers.
- while on the team you will undertake duty supporting placement finding, reg 24 assessments , initial visits to mainstream enquiries and viability assessments for family and friends carers.
- you will be expected to undertake supervisory announced and unannounced visits, support to carers and complete foster cares reviews. although a temporary post you will be very much part of the team and service development.
- We are a hard working, innovative and welcoming team fortunate to have and excellent community of foster carers, we are part of a mockingbird programme and are linked to 'no wrong door' (supporting community foster carers and supported lodgings).
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.