£27.88 - £35 per hour
402334 - Dee_1601562978
26 days ago
Senior Practitioner, Early Help Hub, Swindon
If you are passionate about making a real difference in the lives of children and young people, we want to hear from you.
Working in the Early Help Hub, you will provide advice, guidance and support to families, schools and early help professionals in the community, to prevent the escalation of children and young people into Statutory Services and coordinate Early Help.
Pay rate: £35ph
Main duties include:
- Provide advice and guidance to the Early Help Hub Workers and work in partnership with the newly appointed Early Help Assistant Team Manager in MASH to ensure high quality Early Help is provided to Swindon families.
- Undertake training around the delivery of Early Help to Swindon and attend Team Around the Family and School meetings where consultation is required.
- Provide social work operational guidance and support to the Early Help Hub Workers on the coordination of Early Help.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Must be fluent in the English language (as a requirement of Part 7 of the Immigration Act - for the effective performance of a customer-facing role)
- Previous experience within Early Help beneficial
- Car driver/owner
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.