£35.00 - £38.00 per hour + Depending on experience
24 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Practitioner to work within Bromley Councils Court Team.
The position requires recent court experience and the practitioner who wants to be in a team that specialises in court work within a safeguarding team.
The candidate must be Social Work England registered and be interested in working for London Borough of Bromley.
The prospective candidate will need to be available for interview and fully compliant to start within 2 weeks
- The prospective candidate needs to be very well organised, have the ability to communicate effectively and articulate evidence in care proceedings.
- Write reports to a high standard, that are concise, evidence based for court and adoption panel (i.e. Child Permanency and Adoption Placement Reports)
- Meet court timelines for submission of statements, care plans, and to effectively parallel plan for children considering all relevant options to secure permanent care at the earliest opportunity for the child.
- Undertake assessments (i.e. parenting and together and apart assessments), plan appropriate intervention and work creatively with children and families who are in court proceedings
- Have a good understanding of safeguarding thresholds and ability to assess and analysis risks, including good knowledge of child development and attachment theories and permanency needs of children of all ages.
- Be able to effectively undertake direct work with children and have the child at the centre of all care work planning.
- Hold a limited caseload (up to 11 children) to ensure that you implement the highest standards of practice.
- Work in partnership with colleagues across teams and specialisms and partner agencies to ensure that effective and timely assessments are undertaken of children's developmental needs and the needs of their families. This will include working in partnership with legal representative and Guardians within the court arena.
- Undertake risk analysis/risk assessment based on informed professional judgement and use of primary evidence to evaluate the parenting capacity to make changes and ensure they can care for their children safely or whether alternative plans should be implemented
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly