£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Practitioner to work within a Family Support and Child Protection Team for Wrexham County Borough Council.
The team provides a child protection and family support service to those families who have been assessed as requiring services to meet the needs of vulnerable children. In adherence with relevant legislation, policies and procedures and the National Framework for the Assessment of children in need and their families, the team provides a social work service to children and families subject to child protection or care and support plans.
- To ensure that services are available to assess needs
- To ensure that plans are reviewed in line with statutory timescales
- To undertake assessments as required
- To undertake s.47 enquiries as appropriate
- To work in partnership with other agencies in providing and coordinating a multi-agency response to meeting assessed need
- To prepare reports for court as required
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly