£32.00 - £34.00 per hour + Depending on experience
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Occupational Therapist to work within Havering Council.
- Support the Team Manager to effectively lead, support and develop the team.
- Directly manage a small number of staff.
- Develop encourage and maintain high professional standards.
- Undertake supervision and support with members of staff.
- Ensure effective communication within the team and with colleagues inside and outside the organisation.
- Ensure that the team meets performance requirements and outcomes
- Experience of working with Adult service users and Carers
- Experience of supervision of staff and/or students
- Experience of managing complex cases and risk assessment.
- Experience of safeguarding work including Mental Capacity.
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary inter agency basis and ability to negotiate on behalf of customers.
- Experience of own professional development
- Qualified Social Worker or Occupational Therapist and current Registration with HCPC
- Recent post qualification study.
- Evidence of appropriate CPD.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly