£24 - £27 per hour
16 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group is a leading nursing agency, We've secured a number of contracts in Sutton for Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities / RNLD's. For Part-time, full-time & ad-hoc shifts.
- Nurse pay rates from £25ph - £27ph, with higher rates on bank holidays and weekends.
The Client im working with is a specialist health service for adults with learning disabilities whose health needs cannot be met by mainstream health services. We employ a range of health professionals in order to meet those needs.
The team provides services to those adults with learning disabilities registered with a Sutton GP.
- The delivery of health inputs provided by trained clinicians specialist in the field of learning disabilities where needs cannot be met by mainstream services alone.
- Promoting well being through activities such as health promotion and preventative lifestyle activity.
- Facilitating access to mainstream services and supports such as; primary care; acute care; leisure opportunities: housing; etc.
- Contributing to service developments and using knowledge about needs; effectiveness of current services and future demand to inform and contribute towards strategic commissioning.
- Imparting skills by teaching and training others such as social care providers; voluntary sector staff; and other health professionals.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please don't hesitate to contact me on