£14 - £16 per hour
2 months ago
Long term perm
Senior Administration Officer - London Borough of Greenwich - £14 - £16 per hour
A school I am currently working with are currently seeking to appoint an experienced Senior Administration Officer to provide general reception and administration support to a Primary school in the London borough of Greenwich.
Do you have:
- A warm, friendly and efficient approach?
- The enthusiasm to work with a diverse set of people in a very busy environment?
- The flexibility to work across functions, adapting your focus to meet the ever changing needs of the school and Children's Centre?
- The ambition to deliver consistent high quality work and customer service?
- The adaptability to work on front desk, back office and/or with children at targeted times during each day.
- Good computer skills and the ability to learn new systems quickly?
At this time, we are looking for someone with reception/administration experience who enjoys meeting new people and can be the welcoming face of the campus.
- To provide reception duties for the school and Children's Centre by being a welcoming first point of contact for all visitors and responding to their enquiries.
- To monitor access to the campus, ensuring visitors sign in and out and are aware of safeguarding, security and fire evacuation procedures.
- To answer the telephone and ensure accurate, timely messages are forwarded to staff by email.
- To use computer equipment to input and extract data such as pupil, finance and staff data using a variety of software.
In return we can offer you;
- A hands-on and supportive Senior Leadership Team (SLT) who actively work in partnership with the staff, children, parents and governors.
- A great location!
- An enthusiastic staff team and supportive Governing Body.
- A busy work schedule with plenty of opportunity to work alongside pupils, parents, staff and members of the local community.
If you would like to hear more information about this position please contact Carly Walters at remedy education.