£150 - £205 per day
about 1 month ago
Long term perm
Remedy Education are seeking a SEND Teacher for an SEN setting based in Southwark, starting September 2022.
About the role
The ideal candidate will have prior experience as an SEND Teacher (applications from ECTs are welcome), specifically with Autism and complex learning difficulties due to the nature of the students in the class. The ideal SEND Teacher will be comfortable in dealing with a variety of SEND needs including Autism, ADHD and Specific Learning Difficulties and working as part of a team with numerous Teaching Assistants within the class.
Applications are welcome from candidates with experience working in either the Primary or Secondary sectors are welcome as the school is a co-educational site, with students ranging from 4-19 years old.
About the school
The school is a co-educational SEN provider within the Southwark area. The setting is the main SEND provider for the Southwark area, which specialises in working with students who need specialist provision for SEMH, ASC and cognitive and behavioural based needs.
To be considered for the role of SEND Teacher you will:
- Ideally hold QTS
- Be confident and reliable
- Be able to get to Barrow-in-Furness for 8:30am - 16pm
- Have experience teaching children with special needs in a specialist SEN or mainstream setting, or a desire to do so
- Have recent, relevant teaching experience in a school setting or similar background
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Holding Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Remedy Education
Remedy Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Remedy Education offer
As a valued employee of Remedy Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Remedy Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Dave Travis on or email .