£46.00 - £48.00 per hour + Depending on experience
14 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced SEND Service Manager to work within Croydon Council.
- Providing management support to the SEND Service
- Providing support to statutory service delivery through quality assurance/audits and casework delivery
- Providing inspection readiness support for Local Area SEND inspection - to include drafting SEF / support for the SEND Transformation and quality assurance framework - SEND Board / SEND Forum / 5 SEND Delivery Groups / SEND SLT / SEND LA inspection readiness groups
- Supporting engagement activities with Local Area SEND partner agencies / settings / community / parents + carers / children and young people.
- To ensure preparation, delivery and reports meet the high standards required and are accessible in a timely manner to all internal and external partners through shared systems
- To contribute to the preparation of papers/templates etc - including carrying out best practice research and contributing to service delivery and design where required
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly