£500.00 - £600.00 per day + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced SEND Inclusion and Psychology Lead to work for Essex County Council.
- Effectively lead and develop the SEND Inclusion team within a designated quadrant, overseeing the system for programme allocation and management across the team.
- Accountable for the quality and impact of the work of the Inclusion team, showing a commitment to evidence-based practice. Providing support and supervision to the team for the most complex individual setting/schoolwork.
- Accountable as the professional lead for SEND Inclusion and Psychology on behalf of the local authority (LA), in one quadrant.
- Contribute to statutory processes and seek to promote effective decision making and strategic planning, resourcing and deployment of staff across the quadrant.
- Work with the quadrant leadership team, social care, health, parents/carers and educational settings to innovate and co-produce news ways of working.
- Work closely with School Effectiveness Partners to develop cohesive and collaborative practice of the SEND Inclusion and School Effectiveness teams, for the benefit of schools and settings.
- Doctorate or Master's degree in Educational Psychology and eligibility for chartered status within the British Psychological Society. A minimum of 2 years' experience working as an Educational Psychologist is essential.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly