£600 - £601 per day + Rates are negotiable
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a SEND Inclusion and Psychology Lead to join Essex County Council.
This is an exciting time to join Essex Educational Psychology Service (EPS). A new role of SEND Inclusion and Psychology Lead has been established in each quadrant following our redesign. They will work collaboratively across the leadership team to strategically plan and drive forward the SEND vision for Essex. They will lead and manage the SEND Inclusion team made up of EPs, Inclusion Partners and Assistant EPs to effectively support individual and clusters of schools, settings and colleges to be inclusive for children with SEND.
This role includes all aspects of managing a team of EPs within the area and holding countywide responsibilities for service-related development.
- Effectively lead and develop the SEND Inclusion team within a designated quadrant, overseeing the system for programme allocation and management across the team.
- Accountable for the quality and impact of the work of the Inclusion team, showing a commitment to evidence-based practice. Providing support and supervision to the team for the most complex individual setting/schoolwork.
- Accountable as the professional lead for SEND Inclusion and Psychology on behalf of the local authority (LA), in one quadrant.
- Contribute to statutory processes and seek to promote effective decision making and strategic planning, resourcing and deployment of staff across the quadrant.
- Work with the quadrant leadership team, social care, health, parents/carers and educational settings to innovate and co-produce news ways of working.
- Work closely with School Effectiveness Partners to develop cohesive and collaborative practice of the SEND Inclusion and School Effectiveness teams, for the benefit of schools and settings.
Why join Remedy?
1st Tier agency
2 payrolls a week
Referrals up to £400