£180 - £250 per day
about 2 months ago
Long term perm
Part-time SENCo needed in Southwark - September 2021 start
An Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' Primary School in Southwark is recruiting for a SENCO to join them from September.
This is a part-time role, three days per week. This is a two-form entry primary school with a highly academic ethos. The culture of this school is that of 'continuous growth' both for staff and children and they boast more training days than every other school in the borough. This school is committed to both their staff and their students. They are looking for an enthusiastic SENCO to join their inclusion team from September.
- 3 dpw
- Southwark Location
- 'Outstanding' two-form-entry Primary School
Salary £180 -£250 per day based on Qualifications and experience
- SENCO Qualification or QTS
- Proven experience working with primary aged children - essential
- Successful track record of improving pupil performance
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Must have experience of being a SENCO or a lot of experience working with children with all aspects of SEND. E.g. Cognition & Learning, Communication & Interaction, Social, Emotional & Mental Health and Physical & Sensory.
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Application requirements for Remedy Education:
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Remedy Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Remedy Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'