£180 - £230 per day
11 days ago
Remedy Education are looking for an experienced SENCO for a lovely Secondary School in based in Lambeth, South West London. This is a full time role starting ASAP or after the May half term. This is a full time, Long term to permanent role.
- Coordinate and deliver the school's SEN provision.
- Manage a SEN department team.
- Work closely alongside SLT.
- Design and deliver the SEN strategy.
- Staff training to improve support offered to pupils.
- Offer SEN CPD programme to staff.
- Implementation of EHCPs.
- Communication with parents and carers.
- Any associated administration.
To be considered for this role, you should hold the National SENCO award or an equivalent qualification. You should have previous experience within a SENCO role and have demonstrable past success in delivering a successful SEN strategy. There may be the opportunity for the successful candidate to undertake class teaching alongside the SENCO role.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today or send your CV directly to,
Remedy Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all candidates will be subject to a full registration and an Enhanced DBS (formerly known as CRB).